Hi, welcome to my media coursework blog. My name is Audrey King Lassman (0397) and I am working in Group 3 with Chrystal Li (0470), Brandon Poonwasie (0660) and Juliette Wileman (0875). You can navigate my blog by clicking on the labels at the right hand side.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog!
Here is the link to Group 3's Facebook group, where we discuss and plan things for the project:

Our music video

Our Website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover

Monday 15 December 2014

Website - News page

To provide information about the artist and events they are doing, we created a news page with links to further information:

The news provided includes events such as a signing, interviews and TV appearances, and information about their music. As well as informing the audience, this promotes the band further. It also keeps fans up to date about what the band are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment