Hi, welcome to my media coursework blog. My name is Audrey King Lassman (0397) and I am working in Group 3 with Chrystal Li (0470), Brandon Poonwasie (0660) and Juliette Wileman (0875). You can navigate my blog by clicking on the labels at the right hand side.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog!
Here is the link to Group 3's Facebook group, where we discuss and plan things for the project:

Our music video

Our Website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover

Monday 1 December 2014

Band rehearsal (7th November)

Before the shoot on November 7th, we decided to rehearse band performance, because there were problems with our footage from the November 4th shoot:
- unconvincing performance - we didn't look like we were really playing our instruments
- self-conscious performance - we needed to improve our confidence and look more natural and relaxed when playing

Brandon can play the guitar so he researched the tabs for our track's guitar and bass parts, and helped Chrystal and I learn it. Because no one will be able to hear what we actually play, it doesn't have to be exactly the same, but it needs to at least look realistic, with our finger positions and strumming patterns looking like they fit with the track.

Brandon teaching Chrystal and I the guitar/bass parts
Brandon also practiced on the drums
This was definitely useful because after practicing I don't have to think as hard about what I'm actually playing, and can focus on performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment