Hi, welcome to my media coursework blog. My name is Audrey King Lassman (0397) and I am working in Group 3 with Chrystal Li (0470), Brandon Poonwasie (0660) and Juliette Wileman (0875). You can navigate my blog by clicking on the labels at the right hand side.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog!
Here is the link to Group 3's Facebook group, where we discuss and plan things for the project:

Our music video

Our Website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover

Friday 11 July 2014

My Role

My role in the video is "Blonde Guitar Girl" - one of the girls in the female band.

I was happy to get this role at first because it's something interesting to do and also, I can hold a guitar so I don't have to worry too much about what to do with my arms. However, on the first rehearsal for my role it was a little more difficult than I had expected. It's slightly challenging because you have to move in a way that looks easy and like you're performing, except it's not quite dancing, just sort of bouncing and moving in rhythm.

This is not as easy as it looks and I felt slightly awkward. The performance consists of playing the bass guitar, or at least pretending to, and moving in rhythm by kind of swaying and bouncing slightly, like this:

This isn't really easy to do. Also, to look confident you have to be constantly making eye contact, and it's not easy to make eye contact and move at the same time. Hopefully I'll be a lot better at it on the day of the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment