Hi, welcome to my media coursework blog. My name is Audrey King Lassman (0397) and I am working in Group 3 with Chrystal Li (0470), Brandon Poonwasie (0660) and Juliette Wileman (0875). You can navigate my blog by clicking on the labels at the right hand side.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog!
Here is the link to Group 3's Facebook group, where we discuss and plan things for the project:

Our music video

Our Website

Our Digipak Cover

Our Digipak Cover

Thursday 20 November 2014

Kit List

Here is our final agreed kit list for the production:

CAMERA: Canon 5D Mark II DSLR
LENS: 24mm - 105mm Canon L Lens
TRIPOD: Ball head tripod (Manfrotto 546B with 504HD) + Dolly tripod
LIGHTING: Leapfrog lighting desk + Arri 1000K lights in studio lighting rig, colour filters
PLAYBACK: 50 inch visual playback monitor, 15 inch Macbook Pro + studio sound system 
STUDIO: White floor 

No comments:

Post a Comment